Grand Touring In Aluminum Excellence.
Take off and go the distance in our most comfortable trike yet. The GTS (Gran Tourismo Sport) perfectly meshes comfort with performance, giving riders a sporting experience.
A solid 7000 series aluminum frame creates a lightweight ride which dampens vibration, adding to your comfort. The frame also features a rear triangle design, made to make every pedal stroke as efficient as possible. A new larger boom also enhances stiffness, giving a solid-feeling ride.
Precision control is at your fingertips with the Shimano Deore hydraulic brakes, while trail-commanding deep profile rims and Schwalbe Tryker tires push you forward.
Ride for hours in the new Sport Touring seat, constructed from a light breathable mesh to keep you cool and comfortable. The seat also features an adjustable mid-back section for personalized comfort. The seat is attached using the new Wishbone seat stay design, built to improve stability and handling.
- New Wishbone seat stays improve stability and handling.
- A solid 7000 series aluminum frame provides a lightweight ride.
- The new two-piece fully adjustable Sport Touring seat offers maximum comfort.
- Shimano Deore hydraulic brakes provide precision control.
- Custom deep profile rims paired with Schwalbe Tryker tires accelerate your ride.
|Frame||7000 Series AluminumMaterial|
|Wheels||TerraTrike Black Double Wall|
|Tires||Schwalbe Tryker 20 X 1.5/Schwalbe Marathon 24 X 1.75|
|Crankset||Shimano 105 170mm 34/50t|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX Trigger|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano 11-34 11 Speed|
|Chain||KMC X11 11-Speed|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore Hydraulic|
|Saddle||6061 T6 Aluminum|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Molten / One Size||852675046803||TT800527-02||TER19158199N|